IGWA Membership Benefits
- Access to Political Information, Elected Officials, and Current Issues
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Quarterly E-Newsletter
- Discounts on Registration Fees at the Annual Winter Convention and Regional Workshops
- Exposure to Trade Shows and Vendors with Potential Innovations and Solutions for the Betterment of Your Business
- A Forum to Discuss and Act on Ground Water Issues Pertaining to Ground Water Businesses
- Friendship and Camaraderie with Common Interests and Values
- AND MANY MORE…
Keeping Idaho Water the Best Water
Ground water is an important and essential natural resource for the survival of our population. Over half of U.S. households utilize ground water for personal consumption. In Idaho over 95% of drinking water comes from ground water sources. Idaho is fortunate to have a ground water industry made up of highly-trained professionals with the skills and knowledge to drill and develop domestic and municipal wells to provide households and businesses with clean safe drinking water.
In 1948, Idaho's well construction industry developed an organization to assist, promote, encourage and support the interests and welfare of the ground water industry within the state. This organization (formerly called the Water Well Contractor's Association) is now called the IDAHO GROUND WATER ASSOCIATION (IGWA).
As you explore this website, you will learn about Idaho's ground water industry, our ground water resource, and the important link between the two.
Upcoming IGWA Events
Continuing Education Workshops Dates for 2015 – 2016 Season
November 18, 2016 CEC Workshop - Coeur d'Alene, ID